nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Disease resistant apples for Minnesota

  • From: Richard J.Ossolinski <ossoeo@verizon.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Disease resistant apples for Minnesota
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:40:02 -0400

Yes, an interesting tabulation from umn with a table that listed Honeycrisp as being resistant to fireblight, which brought to mind this '05 post, also from MN:

I have fourteen varieties of apple and Honeycrisp is the first to catch
fireblight and it does it frequently.
--
Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm

Any other growers of Honeycrisp have similar experience?

Richard
Gouldsboro, ME Zone 5