nafex - Re: [NAFEX] gluten

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] gluten
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

The post was meant to alert you to the FACT that this
food source issue has been previously considered. The
website I gave is representative of the thought on
this issue. There are other internet discussions that
come to the same conclusion. Nothing on this website
is controversial. I thought you might be encouraged to
research this further but I was wrong.

Here is the relevant language from the website I
cited, which you apparently missed:

"The style of feeding bees and types of bee food used
to feed bees vary considerably among
beekeepers reporting CCD losses. As such, no
correlation has been found between what colonies were
fed and their likelihood of survival."

Note the phrase "no correlation has been found". Your
theory has been considerd and there is no evidence to
support your theory. None. If you take the time to
acquaint yourself with this issue and bee keeping
generally you will find that it is a well recognized
FACT that "style of feeding bees and types of bee food
used to feed bees vary considerably".

If you care to do a web search you will find other
websites that discuss the same thing. I realize that
your feelings are hurt because you thought you were
the first with the food source thought, but there are
thousands of bee keepers out there who have already
thought of it, and eliminated it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address