nafex - [NAFEX] freeze

  • From: "hector black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "nafex Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] freeze
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:39:57 -0500

I was hoping that my sprinklers would keep the blueberries from getting too damaged.  This morning it was about 11 deg. F. and everything covered with ice.  So cold today that it's barely melting, and due to be as cold again tonight.  Anybody got ideas or experience with this.  Looks like the damage is not as severe on the plants with ice on them (some of the sprinklers got ice buildup and wouldn't turn so some blueberries were unprotected)).  Hector Black, zone 6 middle TN