nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Antique fruit books

  • From: Anton Callaway <marillen@earthlink.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Antique fruit books
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:13:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

The 'Cherries of New York' is available in digital form through the NAFEX
library. Alternatively, you can have your own copy by contacting me off-line
(I only ask for shipping & CD costs & make no profit). This CD is
re-formatted for easy Web-browsing, but all the information from the original
book, including all the color plates is there, plus a little extra info. I
am currently working on inclusion of some additional out-of-print books on
this CD, but don't hold your breath. I do this in my "spare time", which I
have almost none. That's why it took me >4 years to do the Cherries of New
York.

Anton
Zone 8