nafex - [NAFEX] small amount of parafilm?

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] small amount of parafilm?
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:38:35 -0800 (PST)

Are there different kinds of parafilm, or does the M stuff lose its flex
after a few
years? In the past, hort friends have given me parafilm to try, saying it is
THE
ticket for budding & grafting, but and each time the parafilm was more like a
tough
wax than a stretchy rubber.

Would anyone consider sending me a small sample of the parafilm which has been
discussed recently, enough to try a few grafts?

A couple reasons why I like the rubber splicing tape is because I can always
find
it, in at least one hardware store, and $2-3 is 80-90 grafts. Never seen
parafilm
on any store shelf, and it sounds like even the smaller amounts available is
for a
lot of grafts!

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail