nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Zone 5 figs and Stark

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Zone 5 figs and Stark
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:50:18 -0800

Sadly, Stark was once the standard of quality in nursery stock. But since the company passed from Stark family hands, the current owners are a group known for hucksterism. Further than that I won't say here because similar discussions have led to some rather heated arguments.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For growing supplies and more; http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com