nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cider apples.(re:tannic acid)

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cider apples.(re:tannic acid)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:53:46 -0600

Check out http://www.goodfruit.com/issues.php?article=335&issue=12 and you can find many chance seedlings that have been patented such as Ambrosia, Ginger Gold and Cameo to name a few. Ginger Gold is a chance seedling that sprang up in Clyde Harvey's orchard and he named it after his wife, Ginger! It is a deliciously sweet golden that is a summer apple (ripening in mid - late August in Northern Illinois.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>