nafex - [NAFEX] New book on pomegranates

  • From: Gene <fidleir@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] New book on pomegranates
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:37:31 +0100 (CET)

Thought I point out this new book "Pomegranate Roads" by Dr. Gregory M. Levin to everyone -- I've just received my copy hot off the press.   Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but looks very promising.  I'm hoping one of our local experts might do a review for the next Pomona.  Here's the url for the book on the publisher's web site:

http://www.floreantpress.com/pomegranate_roads.htm

Keine Lust auf Tippen? Rufen Sie Ihre Freunde einfach an.
Yahoo! Messenger. Jetzt installieren .