nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 45, Issue 29

  • From: Bob Melvin <hasnah8@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: rfmelvin@ncsu.edu, Bob Melvin <hasnah8@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 45, Issue 29
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:28:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Mark,

This may or may not be obvious, and of course depends on what
fertilizer blends are available to you, but you don't really have to do
any MIXING. All you have to do is make more than one application of
what you have. That is, first, you could apply a blend that was fairly
close to what you needed. Next, if you needed more phosphate, for
example, you could simply add the necessary amount of superphosphate in
a separate application. This just makes it simpler to keep track of
how many pounds of what nutrient you have applied without having to
figure everything out first on paper and then go to the trouble of
mixing.

--"Bob Melvin" <hasnah8@yahoo.com>, <rfmelvin@ncsu.edu>
Ph. 919-215-2814 (Anyone may call at any time.)