nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Soil Test

  • From: "Mark or Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Soil Test
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:55:36 -0500

Thanks Bob,

No it wasn't obvious to me, but that sounds the simplest way. Thanks. I
wonder though, are there fertilizers out there that are composed of just NPK
and don't have any trace elements? In other words, I wouldn't want to put
on any additional Fe, Cu, Mn or Mg since the soil is already high in those.
Is it possible to purchase fertilizer without those, fertilizer with just
NPK?

Mark