nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Soil Test

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Soil Test
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:12:10 -0600

Locally, Farmer's Supply Co-op spreads NKP on a rate per acre basis. They
charge extra for additional minerals. They have their own mixing facility.
They will also fill the back of your pick up..just weigh in and drive under.
Now this may be a little more fertilizer than you had in mind. But if it
suits you call up a local farm supply place.
Naomi