nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Inexpensive wax toilet ring gaskets

  • From: John Smith <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Inexpensive wax toilet ring gaskets
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

Lucky and Ray,

I have been using the toilet ring gasket for two years
now and it's worked great for me. I wonder if
something else went wrong when hasn't worked for
others, or maybe a different brand has something in it
that inhibits growth. Unless you did a bunch of
grafts at the same time, exactly the same but with
different sealants, how would you know for sure what
the problem was? The electrician's tape has worked
good for me as well, so long as I remember to remove
it or slice through it before it strangles the graft.