nafex - [NAFEX] Plant patents_asexual propagation

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara (N-Kelly Services)" <barbara.harrick@lmco.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Plant patents_asexual propagation
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 05:24:25 -0600

Hello—I have forgotten the name of the gentleman who was asking about plant patents, but I know in the Patent Office info, they make a distinction between sexual and asexual propagation and how that will affect the ability to get a patent.  This site makes a very clear distinction between ways to propagate sexually versus asexually.

Barbara

http://www.earthworksboston.org/urbanorchards/replicate/11_Propagation_and_Grafting.htm

Barbara Harrick
Publications Technical Editor
International Launch Services
1660 International Drive, Suite 700
McLean, VA 22102 USA
Phone - 571-633-7494
Fax - 571-633-7541

DISCLAIMER

This electronic message transmission contains information which may be confidential or proprietary information belonging to International Launch Services, Lockheed Martin, Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International and/or Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the original transmitter immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and any copies that may have been made of it.

  • [NAFEX] Plant patents_asexual propagation, Harrick, Barbara (N-Kelly Services), 08/29/2006