nafex - [NAFEX] More auction items

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] More auction items
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:47:02 EDT

Just received word that Charlotte Shelton is bringing to the auction the below items.
More reasons for you to attend. It's not too late. The holiday Inn is booked up solid, check with the other motels in the area. You can pay your registration when you arrive. Please e/m myself or Ed Fackler at, ed.fackler@gmail.com, of your intent to attend that he may get you in for event head counts.  ......Jerry

1 Albemarle Pippin

1 Ashmead’s Kernel
1 Harrison
1 Burford Pear

These are benchgrafted one year whips shipped bareroot, all on M-111(pear on OH x F 97).

 I will also bring some items with our logo:
2 aprons
2 tote bags
2 caps

2 Apples:  A Catalog of International Varieties, 2004 rev.ed., Tom Burford

I think you [Felix] are doing a wonderful job….thank you and let me know if I can offer anything else.

 Best regards,

Charlotte

  • [NAFEX] More auction items, Jwlehman, 08/29/2006