nafex - [NAFEX] going to the annual convention?

  • From: Jacquelyn Kuehn <jakuehn@verizon.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] going to the annual convention?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:11:31 -0400

Dear NAFEXers,

I hope many of you are going to the annual NAFEX convention next week; it promises to be an excellent, fun time.

I would welcome abstracts of the meetings, either from the presenters, or by notes taken by you attenders, for the winter Pomona. You don't have to polish your notes: I can do that, if you can make them legible and coherent. Just send them to me, and I'll do the rest.

Thanks so much. Have a great time!

Sincerely,

Jackie Kuehn
Editor-in-chief, Pomona

  • [NAFEX] going to the annual convention?, Jacquelyn Kuehn, 08/25/2006