nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rambling thoughts on Shellbarks, shagbarks

  • From: "Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor" <evdo.hsdpa@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rambling thoughts on Shellbarks, shagbarks
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:34:29 -0700

arent there natural pairings of plants that complmnt each other so you
dont have to specifically introduce substances?

On 8/10/06, Kieran and Donna <redherring@tnaccess.com> wrote:
We have a botany fanatic here that I like to talk with, when I said that all
the pecans we'd planted in our bad clay soil had died , he pointed out that
they need zinc. It was another of those forehead slapping realizations, oh
of course! If any plant has a high need for any particular element, you can
be sure that we will need to add it. Okay, boron to make the apples grow,
zinc to make the pecans grow, anything else we need to know? Donna

--
Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Advisor
http://wireless-internet-coverage.blogspot.com