nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: PawPawFestival

  • From: Geoffrey Tolle <Gtolle0709@wowway.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: PawPawFestival
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:59:04 -0400

I like to go whenever I can. It may not be the most exciting festival ever but it is fun. Chris Chmiel(?) is the founder of Integration Acres which has been promoting pawpaw products heavily in Ohio. Although he will no longer be running it, he started the festival and continues to be a major contributor. I believe that several people from the University of Kentucky (or is that KSU?)'s pawpaw program show up every year.

Geoffrey Tolle