nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: PawPawFestival

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: PawPawFestival
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:17:49 -0500

Has anyone been there? Is it worth stopping? Will there be experienced growers there?  I'll be driving right near there on that Sunday.

~mIEKAL

Begin forwarded message:

From: SHIRLEY CAIN <cainlane@sbcglobal.net>
Date: July 24, 2006 1:39:56 PM PDT
Subject: [Indiana Nut Growers] PawPawFestival

Thought maybe the group would be interested in the PawPaw Festival in Ohio this year.  I have never been so I can't make any recommendations.  We had planned to go last fall and missed it and had tried to get information on it but the website had not been updated.  When I checked today their site is up, so here is some information about it so that others might consider attending.

The website is www.athensohio.com or www.pawpawfest.com or call the Athens County Convention and Visitors Bureau at 800-878-9767.