nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Richard's Pomegranates

  • From: "Hal Love" <lovehd@comcast.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Richard's Pomegranates
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:20:42 -0500

I also received 4 cuttings from Richard, 2 each of Kazake and Salavatsky.
All 4 cuttings rooted easily indoors, and were transplanted outdoors in the
ground in my blueberry orchard just before hot weather kicked in. One of the
Salavatsky plants died, but the other three are growing well. Kazake seems
to be much more vigorous than Salavatsky so far, but both appear to like the
hot dry weather we have had lately.

Hal
zn 6b, TN