nafex - [NAFEX] Goats

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Goats
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:21:22 -0400

Hi,

To learn more about goats vist the "The Childhood Goat Trauma Foundation";

http://www.goat-trauma.org/news/cider.shtml

Did you know...

"When given a choice four out five goats
will attack a child before attacking either
another goat or an adult human."

A good laugh. They even have testimonials...

""It's good to know that someone can help
unfortunate children like my Freddie. He's
like he was before we took him to the petting
zoo. CGTF is a godsend!"
Christine N., Fargo, ND

So the bottom line is; Keeping a goat in your orchard is like keeping a lion in your meat locker. Of course you could train the lion to eat veggies I suppose.

You people are killing me. My sides are going to split.

Later,
Tom