nafex - [NAFEX] Black Raspberry collection...

  • From: Michael Dossett <phainopepla@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Black Raspberry collection...
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone,

I just wanted to send a big Thank You out to all the
people who have sent black raspberry fruit to me from
the NAFEX list as part of the request I sent out a
couple of months ago. I've recieved a number of
samples in the mail and expect a few more. It is a
huge help to us here as we try deepen the gene pool of
currently available germplasm and find identify plants
with better disease resistance.

If you have wild black raspberries in your area and
would like to help out or just want to find out more
about the project please feel free to email me for
more info.

Thanks again!

Michael Dossett
Oregon State University