nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Rubus Recommendations

  • From: "hector black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Rubus Recommendations
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:14:17 -0500

I'm on the edge of being a Caroline fan. This is the second year for the trial batch and they are outgrowing Heritage. I suppose there is the possibility that this is because they are new and the Heritage has been there for 4-5 years. But the general vigor and branching habit look very good to me, and they are flowering already from this year's growth.
Hector Black, zone 6 middle TN

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Dossett" <phainopepla@yahoo.com>