nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Bags

  • From: derry and bill <wchase@interchange.ubc.ca>
  • To: Dennis Norton <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Bags
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:23:57 -0800

Dennis and others interested in bagging apples,

I think there are two threads occurring right now:
1) drawstring clear poly bags for bagging fruits on the tree
2) drawstring clear poly bags for bagging fruit for sale.

I just phoned Rockportbags and they do not have the small clear polybags for bagging apples or other fruits on the tree.

Their smallest bag has the apple icon imprinted on it (see website given by Dennis)and is 10" x 8.5"

Derry

Dennis Norton wrote:
We have used 10# plastic bagsw/drawstring for years for peaches, apples, plums & pears with no problems of fruit getting damaged. You can find them at http://www.rockfordpack.com/DrwStrgbags4.htm. They will even imprint them for you if you want. Their prices are the best we have found.

Dennis Norton