nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Bags

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Bags
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:52:49 -0600

We have used 10# plastic bagsw/drawstring for years for peaches, apples, plums & pears with no problems of fruit getting damaged. You can find them at http://www.rockfordpack.com/DrwStrgbags4.htm. They will even imprint them for you if you want. Their prices are the best we have found.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rodney" <reveland@collinscom.net>