nafex - [NAFEX] Grafting Persimmon - What works best?

  • From: Peter Chrisbacher <pxbacher.ls@comcast.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Grafting Persimmon - What works best?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:48:35 -0500

I recall a thread within the past year about grafting Common Persimmon, D. virginiana, and it looks like I may be grafting some sooner than I'd thought.

If I recall correctly, some type of "hanging" bud graft was purported to be one of the more effective methods for grafting Persimmon.

Any recommendations for the "best" persimmon graft method from those with experience would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Pete Chrisbacher
SE PA - Zone 6B