nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Phosmet and warble fly

  • From: Sunshine Lemme <longislande@optonline.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Phosmet and warble fly
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:51:58 -0500

Let me know when there is some scientific evidence like there is for prions.

Sunshine Lemme
Principal, Long Island Emergency
www.longislandemergency.com
EMT-Critical Care, Firefighter, HazMat Tech
Montauk Firefighter of the Year 2002
Rapid Intervention Team Leader
Graduate Student in Emergency Management