nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Alternative pollinators

  • From: athagan@atlantic.net
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Alternative pollinators
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:57:59 -0400

Were it not for the awful fireblight problem of this spring I would
have had to radically thin my pears for the heavy fruit set they put
on. My one astringent persimmon also set a huge crop. Don't think I
saw many bumblebees on them so it was probably the blueberry bees.
They did an excellent job on the domestic and wild vacciniums.

.....Alan.