nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Amphibian Decline

  • From: DocKW@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Amphibian Decline
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:15:57 EDT

I am of the opinion that most disease if either genetic origin (weakness) or
host resistance related. Host resistance can and probably relates directly
the burden it has on it's resources due to environmental load (mercury,
chemicals/pesticides, air pollution) Keep in mind many chemicals used in
daily
life are not considered to be related to pesticides , yet have been shown to
accumulate in our bodies and put a strain on the detox systems (liver and
kidneys). If you remember the product
called Scotch Guard....was removed from use because they found increasing
amounts of this stuff in the body fat of nearly everyone in the USA.....and
then
decided we didn' t need that there to inaugurate some disaster later on when
it was in concentrations great enough to affect our health. In reality, it
already has affected our health by adding to the bioburden all around us.
This
is just one product....and there are thousands.
The whole idea of cancer and degenerative diseases (or a fungus) is based on
people just catching the disease, whereas, the truth may really be that we
have burdened our bodies so much that we start a breakdown process because we
can
no longer detox.
The amphibians may be like the canary in the mine...just something we can see
succumbing to the toxins all around us.
Just my 2cents worth
Karl W. Olson, D.M.D.