nafex - Re: [NAFEX] buy zinc

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] buy zinc
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:31:58 -0600

At 12:17 PM 3/28/2005, you wrote:
I find it hard to find Zinc Sulphate. If anyone can find a better deal than this deal, please let me/us know. Thanks

4 lbs. $16.99

Charlie,
They may not be as numerous in MA as they are down here in western KY, but I can get zinc sulfate &/or zinc oxysulfate at my local Agri-Chem(farm chemical & fertilizer store/service) pretty cheap.
It's been a couple of years, but I'm pretty sure the last bag I bought was actual ZnSO4; I called today, and what they have is a 36% Zinc oxysulfate preparation, 50lbs for $21.00 + tax(I've got farm exemption).
Don't know how the oxysulfate compares to sulfate, so far as wat