nafex - Re: [NAFEX] buy zinc

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] buy zinc
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 06:16:38 -0800 (PST)

For the first website below, can anyone post a non-pdf version of this
address, or
explain to list how to make a document like this easier to read? I can't
read what
appears, and don't know how to improve it (and I assume others are in same
boat.)
THANKS!

For second website, ALL fertilizers/soil ammendants can contain heavy metals.
Example, a "10-10-10" fertilizer-- ever wonder what's the other 70% ?
Answer--
anything the manufacturer wants to use, whatever's available even if it's
toxic
fly-ash or mining waste.