nafex - Re: [NAFEX] talk by Lee Reich this October

  • From: lee reich <lreich@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] talk by Lee Reich this October
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:08:44 -0500

If they don't know about the edibility of cornelian cherry by now, they will know about it after my presentation there in October!

Lee Reich, PhD
www.leereich.com

On Feb 26, 2005, at 11:00 PM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

Olbrich Gardens has about a 100 yard hedge with Cornelian Cherries on both sides of the walkway. They should be perfect for gathering about the time you are there. You have to wonder if anyone at Olbrich knows they're such an desireable old world fruit.

mIEKAL