nafex - [NAFEX] Mr. Greg Miller

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Mr. Greg Miller
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:42:30 -0600

Dear Mr. Greg Miller,
I just wanted to thank you for explaining why my message had Admin
in the subject line. I was merely trying to remind everyone that this
issue had already been addressed by you and I apologize for any confusion
I may have caused. I had assumed everyone knew that when the subject has
Fw: in it, it means that the message is a copy of a previous message.
I have explained this to the 3 members with questions about the
message off-list, as suggested. I would send you a copy as well, but do
not know how to do so without bothering everyone on the list again. I
was polite and merely explained the definitions of Fw: and Re: and
included the original mail headers to verify the messages' origins.
Again, I apologize for any confusion. I was not attempting to
"impersonate" you, that is why I had added the short mail header, so
people could go back and see that it was an exact copy of your previous
message. Thank you again for your time, patience and understanding. I
meant no offense.
Have a Good One! Love, Peace and Perception

Wizard

Be Cooool!
Wizard2468
Free e-mail,
Ain't it great!
www.MS-O.com

  • [NAFEX] Mr. Greg Miller, David W Hausmann, 02/05/2005