nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Seed Request

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Seed Request
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:30:31 -0500

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:40:25 -0600, you wrote:

> I have enough seed on hand for planting this year and next. Does anyone
>know who produces the seed or who will be selling it.

No, and I wish I did know. I've looked for it in vain this
year as well. If you find out, please let me know. I would
like to sell the seeds - I agree that it's a useful pepper.

In general, though, if you are looking for a particular
variety of vegetable, Cornell has a new website which lists
sources (and will list more in the future). The site also
describes the varieties, and gives gardeners a place to rate
varieties and comment on how they did in their particular
locale, etc.

http://cce.cornell.edu/veg/index.php

Cheers,
Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.