nafex - Re: [NAFEX] potted fruit culture basics

  • From: "Regina Kreger" <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] potted fruit culture basics
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:16:25 -0500

Tanis, not a website, but my favorite book back when my garden was limited
to my 19th-floor balcony was "The City and Town Gardener", by Linda Yang.
Even though she isn't into edibles, she is into growing full-size trees in
containers. She explains things like root pruning, and how to build a
container that facilitates it, soil mixes, etc.... Amazon is showing a used
copy for $1.92.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0679760261/qid=1105714999/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/104-5577929-7874369?v=glance&s=books&n=507846