nafex - Re: [NAFEX]Lon Rombough persimmon flowers

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX]Lon Rombough persimmon flowers
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:04:44 -0600

'Ello, All!

"If you graft a limb from a normally male tree, it will stay male."

Thank you everyone for the info on this subject, this is what I wanted
to know. I really do appreciate all the excellent insight on the topic.
I could have spent weeks looking through articles to find this one
pertinent fact. And especially thank you, Lon, you understood the heart
of the questions being asked. Have a Good One! Love, Peace and
Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

Be Cooool!
Wizard2468
Free e-mail,
Ain't it great!
www.MS-O.com

  • Re: [NAFEX]Lon Rombough persimmon flowers, David W Hausmann, 11/12/2004