nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Distribution Map for Pomona

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Distribution Map for Pomona
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:57:55 -0500

Yes, you have to pay for it. That is why you get so much unwanted mail.
Someone has sold your name. If folk want to use the Roster, pay the fee.
Remember NAFEX needs your financial support. Open your hearts, minds and
wallets.

Bruce
PS You have extraordinary benefits from NAFEX in POMONA alone. Where can you
get this information for $13.00?