nafex - [NAFEX] Distribution Map for Pomona

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: fruitopia@nexet.net, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Distribution Map for Pomona
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:34:03 -0500

Hello,

What would be very interesting to me would be a map of the U.S. and Canada indicating the concentration of NAFEX members by state/province.

This would allow those states/provinces with high NAFEX membership to form local chapters.

The benefit of local chapters is immence. People get to meet, chat fruit and nuts for hours, share local/regional experience, and share plant materials.

No matter how much I enjoy this forum and Pomona, nothing beats sitting down face to face with local/regional people and sharing your interests.

Later,
Tom

--