nafex - Re: [NAFEX] writing for POMONA

  • From: "David Consolvo" <fruitopia@nexet.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] writing for POMONA
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:18:27 -0500

Besides just be interesting, interviews with the older, longstanding fruit
enthusiasts of NAFEX would a useful "big picture" guide for the rest of us.
Since many fruit-growing projects take decades to complete, it would be
wonderful if their viewpoints now might help prevent the rest of us from
saying some day long hence "I wish I had done it very differently".

Interviews might be a good venue instead of self-written articles, as
fruit-growers tend to be modest, quiet types who don't typically write about
themselves.

David Consolvo
Hungrytown, Virginia