nafex - [NAFEX]Apple Tree $ Value

  • From: Del Stubbs <northernlights2n@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX]Apple Tree $ Value
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

I have a neighbor who was in danger of losing the land he had planted an
apple orchard in ( he was of the mind set of "a hand shake is a morally
binding agreement"). Looks like he is losing, his trees are on seeding
rootstock, about 8 years old. It could be of real value to him if anyone
knows of Any legal settlement / precedent regarding loss of apple trees, -
whether by a vehicle accident, or a real estate snaffoo, whatever. Please
write me privately and I will pass along any leads I can. Thanks much, Del

=====
Del Stubbs http://www.pinewoodforge.com zone 3 N. MN