nafex - [NAFEX] Online Pomona

  • From: "Ed Forest" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Online Pomona
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:55:19 +0000

I haven't read all the posts on this subject, but I did read that putting past Pomonas on computer was being contemplated. Therefore you can have several issues that I have converted to text. I had planned on converting all my past issues so that I could have a searchable document but it became very time consuming due to the book form of Pomona (two colums rather than one) and having to guide the OCR software in outlining it. (I think that was the problem, its been so long).

kevin B

If you decide to give me credit for a membership fee for a year or two I wouldn't object.