nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Online Pomona

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Online Pomona
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:10:58 -0700

Having the Pomona online makes more sense for me also. I write a
newsletter for a local fruit growing club. Each issue contains a number
of pictures which makes the file size grow. My last issue was 2MB
compressed, and over 10MB uncompressed. It wouldn't make sense to
e-mail a large publication like Pomona. (Anyone know the file size of
the last issue of Pomona?) I like the printed version and would approve
higher dues to continue printing it, but I also support an pdf or
similar format of it that we could access online, especially if it
included older Pomona issues.
-Mark Lee, Seattle