nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Online Pomona

  • From: "philip sauber" <mrtejas@lycos.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Online Pomona
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:50:34 -0600

I personally don't care about receiving a paper POMONA. I would print it out
at home if I could get it electronically and save NAFEX about $12 a year or
more in printing and mailing costs. I understand that NAFEX funding is a
continuing problem. The advantage to me would be enabling searching of back
issues electronically. I proposed this a year or two ago as a new member.
It was then hashed out extensively on this list about whether to publish
POMONA electronically. Believe it or not there are members who have a problem
with publishing electronically as was evident from last year's postings.
NAFEX has a board to decide stategies like this and they said NO.
phil z9a