nafex - Re: [NAFEX] another ID request

  • From: "hector black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] another ID request
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:49:58 -0500

I can't seem to get the picture on my computer, but it would help to know
when the berries are ripe. Autumn olive in august-october. Goumi would be
late May (at least here) and Elaeagnus pungens which can be almost like a
vine and is evergreen would ripen in early spring since it doesn't bloom
till October.
Hope this helps. Hector Black