nafex - [NAFEX] Used canner available.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nutgrowers@yahoogroups.com, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: liesel@latagroup.com
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Used canner available.
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 08:59:15 EDT

Hello all,

Received the below e/m. Don't consider this a commercial, rather helping a member locate an item they may be interested in. Thought someone might be interested so am passing it on to you all.

Jerry

If any of your nut or fruit grower/marketer members are interested in packaging their produce in metal cans, our company has a Dixie Canner double seamer, equipped with vacuum and gas flush (for example, nitrogen).  It was purchased new in '92 and used very little.  I have enclosed a picture for those who might like to add this to their processing line.  At the moment it is equipped for cans 4" in diameter by 4.5" high, but additional size cans could be accomodated by purchasing a new chuck.

Please contact me if I can provide additional information.
Thank you!
Liesel Graumann
Geo-Microbial Technologies, Inc.
918-535-2147
liesel@latagroup.com

  • [NAFEX] Used canner available., Jwlehman, 07/31/2004