nafex - [NAFEX] Dragonfruit, Tissue Culture and Avocados, OH MY!

  • From: Console G4 <b.cannon@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Console G4 <b.cannon@worldnet.att.net>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Dragonfruit, Tissue Culture and Avocados, OH MY!
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 02:14:52 -0400

NAFEX Friends,

I thought that some of you might want to take a look at our third issue of Tropical Visions. Our press release follows:
Dragonfruit, Tissue Culture and Avocados, OH MY!

Issue number 3 of Tropical Visions has been posted for your enjoyment. In fact, if you follow the link you will have access to all three issues:

http://www.quisqualis.com

This issue is open posted but, we are about to go to a password system and restrict much of the publication to our paid members - give it a look and let us know how to make it better! You will find a column by member Lon Rombough in this issue.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA

  • [NAFEX] Dragonfruit, Tissue Culture and Avocados, OH MY!, Console G4, 07/27/2004