nafex - RE: [NAFEX] wine recipes with ribes juice

  • From: "Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R" <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] wine recipes with ribes juice
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:13:52 -0500

mIEKAL,

I found 2 gooseberry wine recipes that call for 1 gallon of boiling water; one over 3# of ripe gooseberries (with sugar, no yeast), the other over 6# of ripe gooseberries (with sugar, raisins and yeast).

Do you want me to e-mail the complete recipes?

----Suzi Teghtmeyer

Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science

Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and Enology Center,

Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus

Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/

AgNIC Viticulture site: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml

Email: srt175f@smsu.edu

Member: CBHL, AgNIC, USAIN, IAALD, ALA, STC