nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Re: Fruit Wines

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: <halgren@msu.edu>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Re: Fruit Wines
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:06:14 -0600

I don't think I am all that interested in "good" wine. I make fun wine. It
is pretty drinkable. I had friends in for a barbeque. We had grilled goat,
beefalo burgers, apricot salsa, beer, pop, some homemade wine. A fun
evening.

I figure the first winemakers just had some juice go rotten on them. They
drank it anyway.

Same way with cheeses. Yes I make goat milk cheese. It is a controlled
rotting. So is bread and fermentation type of pickling. I have a great
time rotting the family food.
Naomi

---