nafex - [NAFEX] Needs ride after annual meeting, Aug. 19 or 20.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Needs ride after annual meeting, Aug. 19 or 20.
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:53:41 EDT

Hello all,

Oriana Kruszewski is scheduled to make a presentation on growing Asian pears in the North at the annual meeting. She has a travel problem. The people she is riding with aren't staying for the Thursday Starks trip and she would like to.  She would like to find someone who will return home by going up I-55 toward Chicago on Late Thursday or Friday that she could ride with. Her husband can meet you at I-55 & I-80 to take her from there. Oriana lives in Skokie, IL. Her e/m address is: Orientalpear@juno.com

Thanks,

Jerry

  • [NAFEX] Needs ride after annual meeting, Aug. 19 or 20., Jwlehman, 07/08/2004