nafex - [NAFEX] Joint Annual NAFEX / NNGA meeting.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Joint Annual NAFEX / NNGA meeting.
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:53:54 EDT

Dear NAFEX Member and Friends,

The joint NAFEX / NNGA Annual Meeting date is Aug 15 thru 18 and rapidly approaching. The issue of Pomona which has the program with speakers and subjects may not be at your door until one week prior. Registrations are running a little slow and you may be waiting for the program before registering. Please visit our web site WWW.NAFEX.org to see the current program of which you may print a copy and registration form. We have 40 speakers with 55 presentations which to choose from. The cost is a little above average, the learning opportunity greatly above average with activities for the ladies, such as the Wed. paddle wheel lunch cruise.

Seldom have this many expert growers, research scientists and educators been  assembled under one roof for one meeting. Come, join us for the fun while
expanding your fruit and nut growing knowledge.  This is two meetings for the
price of one.

For room reservations call the Ramada Conference center at: 573-449-0051.
                                    Jerry Lehman, Chair NAFEX / NNGA Annual Mtg.

  • [NAFEX] Joint Annual NAFEX / NNGA meeting., Jwlehman, 07/08/2004