nafex - [NAFEX] Pomona needs a gathering editor for Winter 2005 issue

  • From: Jacquelyn Kuehn <jakuehn@mail.yourinter.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pomona needs a gathering editor for Winter 2005 issue
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:07:41 -0400

Good morning, NAFEXers. I am in need of a gathering editor for the Winter 2005 issue of Pomona, which means you'd be gathering and editing material in the busy fall, getting things to me by November 15. The gathering is more important to me than the editing, since you know people I don't know who can contribute useful information to the journal. Gathering editors receive an honorarium of $150.

If anyone is interested, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Jackie Kuehn
Editor-in-chief, Pomona